Since 1989, Fendi Casa has created furniture and objects for the home that bring the unique Fendi edge into the world’s personal and commercial spaces, all with timeless design elegance and aesthetic dimension.
At Salon Del Mobile.Milano 2019, Luxury Living Group presented the third collaboration between the Italian fashion house and Christina Celestino, famed architect and interior designer. This latest partnership entitled ‘Back Home’ offers a high-end take on the sentimental perception of the comforts of home and the furniture pieces that bring back fondness of family.
The lush décor included adjustable lamps, vibrant hand-woven carpets, cufflink-inspired mirrors, and limited edition (and incredibly pricy) side-tables inspired by a 1983 Karl Lagerfeld FF logo doodle. Upholstered sofas, in materials including marbles and onyxes, metallic surfaces and unexpected colour combinations, were the stars of the collection, around which all other pieces resided.
The colour palette is characterized by Cape Town in South Africa, evoking nature in powder blues, greens, neutral gradations of grey, and splashes of saturated colour applied to textile accessories and complementary furnishing items.
Individual pieces were robust with Selleria piping to zippers on the sofa, and chair upholstery, the FENDI bag buttons, and the iconic logo F is FENDI logo, structured fabrics and three-dimensional patterns, and graphic details and lines.
Stand-out pieces included the new Anna Armchair, inspired by Fendi’s global office building – the Palazzo della Civiltà Italiana, which is one of Rome’s most iconic structures, and the Thea chair which can also be found in the 2019 outdoor collection—a whole line of comfortable stylish furniture which is 100% animal-free and vegan!
Collection available at Major Interiors in Vancouver, BC.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Design & DecorNovember 29, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches Wedding & Gala Design Studio
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa