Far from fads and fashions, above and beyond all definition, the luxurious character of the Bentley Home collection offers a lifestyle free from compromise, and a very definite masculine POV.
Bentley Motors’ celebrated the company’s centennial at Salon del Mobile.Milano 2019 with a limited-edition home line. Paying homage to the traditions of the British automotive house, it’s long history dates back to January 1919, with W.O. Bentley and his brother Horace. The brothers were marking the start of a century of speed, sporting success, and unwittingly developing a level of super-luxury that survives to this day.
The centrepiece of the Crewe Limited Edition (named after the Cheshire town that is home to the Bentley factory) is a remarkable and deliciously dark desk set. Constructed using leading-edge technology, finished with an incredibly indulgent layer of liquid gold and gold dust, and is priced over USD $100,000!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.02.16Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ Villa Cielo Lords Over Finlayson Arms at Villa Eyrie Resort
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.02.16Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ Coachwerks Restorations: Maestros of Vintage Mercedes
- ☆ Issue #13 - Winter 2020/212021.02.15Folio.YVR ☆ Issue 13 ☆ VI Motorsport Circuit: A Playground for Driving Enthusiasts
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.02.10Folio.YVR Friends: Guerlain Invites You to Share KISSKISS Tender Matte with Your Lover