Giving from the heart always brings light, love, and joy. On special days and occasions, there is always time to celebrate the people and moments we care about most. For your precious occasion, Rado presents two enchanting versions of its well-loved True Square Open Heart timepieces. For everyone in black and white, they are a perfect expression of love and light, and a celebration of life together.
With its injection-moulded monobloc case and bracelet in glossy white or black high-tech ceramic, both models present compelling versions of the brand’s iconic square designs, with gently curved corners, sleek dial visuals, and fascinating views of the automatic movement in motion within.
The gleaming black surfaces appear in powerful contrast to the lightweight, hypoallergenic model, executed in immaculate white high-tech ceramic. With golden hands and gilt-edged cut-outs, the dials on both models add an exclusive touch of class. Designed for those with a taste for elegance, the glittering white version features 12 top-class diamonds set to mark the hours.
At the heart of these iconic square watches is Rado’s calibre R734 automatic movement, easily admired through the intricate pattern of windows in the dial. The movement and movement holder also feature a number of Swiss watchmaking’s exquisite decorative finishes, with finely crafted balance, gears, and polished components at centre stage. The 80-hour power reserve also makes the True Square Open Heart a watch with staying power for everyday life.
This collection will help you celebrate precious memories and moments. With the True Square Open Heart in black or white, gifting a beautiful watch that is cruelty-free is easy!
Check out the collection of Rado Watches at Time & Gold on West Georgia Street.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, SpiritsNovember 15, 2023Taiwanese Artist Wu Ching Ru’s ‘Pro Terra et Natura’ at Phantom Creek Estates