Giving from the heart always brings light, love, and joy. On special days and occasions, there is always time to celebrate the people and moments we care about most. For your precious occasion, Rado presents two enchanting versions of its well-loved True Square Open Heart timepieces. For everyone in black and white, they are a perfect expression of love and light, and a celebration of life together.
With its injection-moulded monobloc case and bracelet in glossy white or black high-tech ceramic, both models present compelling versions of the brand’s iconic square designs, with gently curved corners, sleek dial visuals, and fascinating views of the automatic movement in motion within.
The gleaming black surfaces appear in powerful contrast to the lightweight, hypoallergenic model, executed in immaculate white high-tech ceramic. With golden hands and gilt-edged cut-outs, the dials on both models add an exclusive touch of class. Designed for those with a taste for elegance, the glittering white version features 12 top-class diamonds set to mark the hours.
At the heart of these iconic square watches is Rado’s calibre R734 automatic movement, easily admired through the intricate pattern of windows in the dial. The movement and movement holder also feature a number of Swiss watchmaking’s exquisite decorative finishes, with finely crafted balance, gears, and polished components at centre stage. The 80-hour power reserve also makes the True Square Open Heart a watch with staying power for everyday life.
This collection will help you celebrate precious memories and moments. With the True Square Open Heart in black or white, gifting a beautiful watch that is cruelty-free is easy!
Check out the collection of Rado Watches at Time & Gold on West Georgia Street.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. [email protected]
- ☆ Issue #16 - Holiday Edition2023.01.23Birks x Greta Constantine: A Most Canadian Collaboration
- ☆ Issue #16 - Holiday Edition2023.01.23Birks High Jewellery: Unparalleled Artistry
- ☆ Issue #16 - Holiday Edition2023.01.22Habitat by Aeon: Shama Gupta’s Global Vision Realized
- ☆ Issue #16 - Holiday Edition2023.01.19Roden Gray: Opens in CF Richmond Centre & Adds Gufram