The store’s design includes light wood floors, wall panelling, and luxurious fabrics and furnishings that the brand says artfully reflect the feeling of a family home. The store features Chopard’s Haute Joaillerie and Precious Lace creations alongside the iconic L’Heure du Diamant, Happy Diamonds, and Ice Cube collections. There is a private area at the back of the store that features rich shades of leather and an extensive library.
Caroline Scheufele, Co-President and Artistic Director of Chopard said “Chopard is proud to unveil a beautiful jewel in Vancouver. We’ve been welcomed with open arms and remain committed to this important, growing, and vibrant market in Canada. We look forward to welcoming friends of the Maison to our new home, one that embodies and showcases the creativity, innovation and craftsmanship Chopard is known for.”
The Vancouver store is Chopard’s only standalone streetfront boutique in Canada. The brand also has a boutique presence at CF Sherway Gardens in Toronto at jewellery retailer L’Oro.[This story is part of our collaboration with Retail-Insider.com]
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. [email protected]
- ☆ Issue #16 - Holiday Edition2023.01.23Birks x Greta Constantine: A Most Canadian Collaboration
- ☆ Issue #16 - Holiday Edition2023.01.23Birks High Jewellery: Unparalleled Artistry
- ☆ Issue #16 - Holiday Edition2023.01.22Habitat by Aeon: Shama Gupta’s Global Vision Realized
- ☆ Issue #16 - Holiday Edition2023.01.19Roden Gray: Opens in CF Richmond Centre & Adds Gufram