Bugatti Home, perhaps the most eagerly awaited luxury collection of 2019, showcased an extremely hi-tech, contemporary line to the public, which interprets the values of the hyper sports cars brand founded in 1909 in Molsheim, Alsace by Ettore Bugatti.
Everything in the collection, which bears the signatures of two of the most prestigious international designers, Carlo Columbo and Toan Nguyen, alludes to performance, technology and elegance, essential features of the prestigious Bugatti hyper sports cars.
Exclusive upholsteries, the rare Sodalite gemstone, a reminder of Bugatti Blue, Striato Olimpico marble, and incredibly soft high-performance technical fabrics enable luxury and technology to be combined.
The curves that made the French automotive company immortal provide the inspiration for the sinuous profiles from the walls and windows to the wood panelling and carpets, putting the details of the collection in the spotlight.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Communications, publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, and multiple digital lifestyle blogs. She is a content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist in the luxury lifestyle niche. She is a regular content contributor to Retail-Insider and has a vast freelance portfolio including Boulevard English & Chinese editions, Indulge, and Montecristo Magazine. When not attending high-profile events in Vancouver's 'Luxury Zone’ or on assignment abroad, she is honing her plant-based cooking skills and caring for her rescues. email@example.com
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.08.03FolioYVR Friends: Rolls-Royce Launches IRL the New Ghost
- ☆ Folio.YVR Friends2021.08.03Folio.YVR Friends: The Magic of Mendoza’s Susana Balbo Wines
- FoF ☆ Fashion & Lifestyle2021.06.16Christopher Bates: Germany’s Breuninger Welcomes Canadian Design Icon
- FoF ☆ Design & Decor2021.05.06Folio.YVR Friends / Maison Birks x Melissa Andre: An Engagement Collab Worth Checking Out