Welcome to Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine‘s celebration of my favourite season – Spring!
A time when new designer collections are released, goals for the new year are now (hopefully) part of our routine, and nature is bursting with life.
With this issue, I am pleased to share our second story in the Showcase Pianos Presents series, featuring an exclusive interview with international superstar Chloe Flower. The ‘Popsical’ sound inventor and human creative dynamo shared her beauty at photoshoots showcasing the Westbank Fazioli collection. From her obsession with the infamous American pianist Liberace to her human rights activism, I loved everything about writing this story!
Recently, luxury Swiss watch company Longines visited Vancouver and shared an incredible opportunity to celebrate their Pilot Majetek collection. The elevated experience included a helicopter trip around the stunning North Shore Mountains and a one-on-one with Daniel Hug, Head of Brand Heritage, about their unique Collectors Corner resale section.
I invite you to take a culinary journey at Wildlight Kitchen + Bar in West Point Grey and indulge in the upscale brunch designed by award-winning Chef Warren Chow and bar manager Aman Nijjar‘s robust list of featured beverages. Then catch up with celebrated raw vegan chef Crystal Bonnet as her new cookbook, ‘The Art of Raw Desserts,’ climbs the best-seller list on Amazon.
Collaborations are everywhere, and I could not be more excited to share three that caught my attention. The Rolls-Royce x Iris van Herpen Phantom Syntopia is an electrifying edition and features a signature fragrance released through a headrest mechanism! The launch event for the Pagani Utopia featured a Fazioli performance that tapped into the brand’s history, and the Hennessy X.O x Kim Jones collaboration features two lavish bottle designs and a collectible sneaker.
As Lyle Reimer (LYLE XOX) is in Milan exploring a new top-secret luxury brand collaboration, West Kelowna-based statement jewelry brand Carolily prepares its collection for the upcoming Paris Fashion Week. Donna and Danielle, the mother-daughter duo behind the brand, are the focus of this issue’s local luxury spotlight.
If the Fairmont Banff Springs is on your spring get-away list, note that the Crown Suites and Fairmont Gold (floors 4 & 5) have been gorgeously redesigned by Jeffrey Beers International (JBI) and are ready for you.
Before you begin to flip, let me share a profound quote that I gleaned from my friend Larry Mogelonsky, Luxury Hotel Consultant, from his latest Views from the Hotel Mogel:
“Those who have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.”
Lord Edward Stanley (1826-1983).
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Design & DecorNovember 29, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches Wedding & Gala Design Studio
- FoF ☆ Travel & AdventureNovember 26, 2023Are You Ready to ‘Stay in Style’ with Fairmont Pacific Rim x Dior?
- FoF ☆ Charity & PhilanthropyNovember 23, 2023Young Elite Vancouver 7th Annual Gala Celebration [PHOTOS]
- FoF ☆ Health & WellnessNovember 15, 2023Fairmont Pacific Rim Launches ‘The Nordic Spa’ Wellness Retreat with Thermal Spa