With a storied past and fairy tale appeal, Fairmont Banff Springs is a lavish getaway. Epic and majestic, it provides access to the beauty of the Canadian mountainside with exceptional service and excellence.
The Fairmont Gold renovation included 110 guestrooms and a new private arrival area perfectly situated to showcase the resort’s million-dollar view of its UNESCO World Heritage Site surroundings.
Jeffrey Beers International’s (JBI) renovations capture a ‘Once Upon a Time’ ideal that offers unsurpassed luxury. These grand suites were designed for royalty, dignitaries, and extra special occasions. “With the addition of a private courtyard arrival experience, Fairmont Gold is truly a hotel within a hotel experience,” said Gregor Resch, General Manager of Fairmont Banff Springs and Regional Vice President of Canada’s Western Mountain Region. “Our Fairmont Gold team delivers an experience which is uniquely curated for each guest and adds that personal touch our brand is known for.”
A Grand Entrance Re-Envisioned by JBI
Unforgettable features include access via a private elevator, a reception foyer, a spacious entertaining area, a bar, a powder room, and multiple windows. Both bedrooms feature a king bed, window seat and modern bathroom. Located in the pinnacle of a castle peak, under the slanted roof, the Crown Suite is the place to escape and unwind. It was transformed into a two-bedroom suite for more flexibility.
The master bedroom offers spectacular views on both sides, and a deep green accent palette was used, giving the illusion of an uninterrupted landscape. The master bathroom, fully clad in gold Calacatta marble, includes a free-standing tub with an amazing view as well, inviting the guest to linger and relax.
Fairmont Gold – Two Floors of Luxury
Fairmont Gold is privately located on the 4th and 5th floors of the main building, offering guests exclusive services and amenities. These comfortably cozy yet contemporary rooms provide limited views of the hotel grounds or buildings.
The new JBI suites feature a defined bedroom, a large living area, rich fabrics, individually styled furniture and art. Bathrooms include a granite vanity, slate flooring and a European-style body spray shower.
JBI turned up the volume in the Suites by painting the master bedrooms red to make the overall feel more dramatic, captivating, and bold. The four-poster beds bring the mountain grandeur one would expect, while in the living room, the fireplaces are clad with rich marble and natural walnut.
Upon Your Arrival
The access from the courtyard has been turned into a VIP arrival/check-in area using the same sophisticated palette and finishes as the Gold rooms. Be sure to pause and be inspired by the artwork program, which takes inspiration from the wild animals that inhabit the protected and untouched lands of Banff National Park.
Incorporating bold depictions of the rugged landscape paired with ethereal and majestic interpretations of the flora and fauna flourishing the alpine zone, the artwork package envelopes the sense of romance that defines Banff wilderness.
For more on Fairmont Banff Springs – culinary and amenities – click here to our Fall/Winter edition!
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, Spirits2023.05.23Kiefer Sutherland Launches Red Bank Whisky – The Spirit of Red Bank, Nova Scotia
- ☆ Issue #18 - Spring 20232023.05.12Showcase Pianos Presents: Chloe Flower, Renaissance Woman [EXCLUSIVE]
- ☆ Issue #18 - Spring 20232023.05.12Next Level Deliciousness: ‘The Art of Raw Desserts’ by Crystal Bonnet
- ☆ Issue #18 - Spring 20232023.05.12Rolls-Royce Phantom Syntopia: Exquisite Collab with Iris van Herpen