The West Coast luxury community is readying itself to welcome the Bejing Mansion concept as reality.
As part of a new and highly exclusive social enterprise, Beijing Mansion promises to be the ultimate destination to connect, find inspiration, engage in shared dialogues, and enjoy a curated, unique experience in arts, culture, and gastronomic exploration.
In essence, it is the perfect luxury place for high-end business and social circles to experience the exclusive international cutting-edge lifestyle and distinguished concierge service akin to those in Beijing. Members will discover a haven where privacy reigns and time gracefully unwinds in tranquil moments.
Within the walls of Beijing Mansion, delight will be had in gastronomic exploration, and wine and spirits tastings, all the while, enveloped by a rich tapestry of arts and culture. The property will accommodate a limited number of annual rental requests for event spaces by external parties. Whether planning includes an intimate dinner, a corporate presentation, a lavish wedding banquet, a Chinese-themed celebration, or a vibrant party, the team is able to offer a variety of indoor and outdoor private spaces customized to your needs.
Bejing Mansion’s network includes celebrated and up-and-coming culinary professionals, wine and spirits experts, and experienced event production teams, all dedicated to ensuring an exceptional event experience. Adjacent to the facilities are tranquil blueberry fields and organic vegetable gardens—created as a testament to Beijing Mansions’ sustainability commitment that perfectly complements the club’s exclusivity.
TRADITIONAL COURTYARD CONCEPT
Beijing Mansion, a private property in Richmond, BC, seamlessly integrates the spirit of the traditional courtyard house with a history of more than 2,000 years in the Western Han and Zhou dynasties with the profound architectural concept of ‘harmony between man and nature.’
Completely embodying the connotation of traditional Chinese residential design and complementing each other against the stunning scenery of Vancouver.
The team invites VIP guests to step inside Beijing Mansion and immerse themselves in the harmonious blend of tradition and modernity, to find tranquility.
There are a limited number of memberships available of two types – ‘Executive’ and ‘Under 35.’ For consideration, the Membership division at Beijing Mansion is keenly interested in learning more about potential members’ personality, interests, passions, and stories—those that are fitting for polite company. They seek members who are individuals who relish the company of others, find the concept of a private members club exciting, and anticipate creating meaningful social interactions as part of their Beijing Mansion membership.
Rae Kung, the newly appointed General Manager of Beijing Mansion, is looking forward to revealing this new establishment to the community with the hosting of the upcoming ‘New Wave 2023’ Dining by Awards evening featuring an eight-course meal that reflects a fusion of Chinese and French delights by rising stars Chef William Li and Chef Toby Chen.
“Life should be lived to the fullest, engaged in unforgettable experiences, and become part of a life story worth cherishing.”
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, PORTFOLIOY.YVR Business & Entrepreneurs Magazine, and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024This Top-Ranking Team is Passionate About Real Estate & Community
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Showcase Pianos Presents: Miist the Singer
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024Paolo Fazioli: A Legacy of Sound & World’s Best Pianos
- ☆ Issue #23 - February 2024March 1, 2024The Mercedes-Maybach EQS 680 SUV Elevates City Driving