The Longines Mini DolceVita has arrived. With its discreet profile, classic styling, and aesthetic variations that are at once timely and timeless, it is a masterpiece that exquisitely expresses, in equal part, Longines’ quiet luxury and contemporary elegance. The latest from Longines are bound to resonate with dynamic personalities that are drawn to breathtaking watches that perfectly complement any styling choice.
“Elegance is unique because it allows us to break from traditional aesthetic codes while revealing multiple facets of our personality. It is an opportunity to continually reinvent ourselves, based on our desires and moods, whether serious or playful, but always in keeping with our own tastes and values.” ~ Matthias Breschan, Longines CEO
“Elegance, of course, is an instinctive, elusive concept. It sometimes defies definition, but we know it when we see it. We see it in our distinguished Ambassadors of Elegance like Jennifer Lawrence, Regé-Jean Page, Kate Winslet, Suzy, and Zhao Liying. And we see it in every Longines watch, where each small detail enhances the harmony of the whole piece. This is particularly the case with the Mini DolceVita, whose elegance is apparent in its soft, pure lines and its precise proportions.”
A COLLECTION LIKE NO OTHER
The Mini DolceVita features a case with a reduced profile, pure softened lines, and a newly designed stainless steel bracelet, this modern classic is as trendy as it is elegant.
BIRTH OF AN ICON
The Mini DolceVita has an impressive lineage: it was inspired by a Longines legend created in 1927 and, of course, the original DolceVita collection from 1997. That collection triggered the now-familiar slogan, “Elegance is an attitude,” and the Mini DolceVita updates the story for a new generation.
IN THE DETAILS
Each reference in the Mini DolceVita collection features a rectangular 21.50mm x 29.00mm stainless steel case and is powered by a highly accurate L178 quartz movement. They are water resistant to 3 bar (30 metres).
The highlight of the new Mini DolceVita collection dazzles with a case framed by 38 IF-VVS Top Wesselton diamonds. And a new Cosmo circular dial inside the rectangular case calls attention to its uncompromising elegance. The Cosmo dial, on view through a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, is characterized by subtle contrasts, featuring a silver sunray background, a white matt hour track, a silver sunray inner circle, and a white matt round small seconds subdial. Its painted Roman numerals and blued steel hands are highly legible against the lighter shades of the dial.
This Mini DolceVita is presented on a newly designed stainless steel bracelet, which, thanks to its 198 links and include an impressive range of colour options and configurations. Six of the new references feature diamonds bordering the case.
In addition to the classic model introduced above, there is a similarly-appointed watch with a Roman rectangular silver-coloured dial distinguished by flinqué decoration, whose subtle geometric patterns are embossed on the dial with a guilloche effect, and painted Roman numerals and blued steel hands. The small seconds hand at the 6 o’clock position is presented in a square subdial.
Each Mini DolceVita model is a powerful expression of elegance and the Italian sweet life associated with the collection. Not only are these stunning jewel watches built on a rich heritage, but they are also uncompromisingly contemporary models for those who value living life to its fullest.
- Helen Siwak is the founder of EcoLuxLuv Marketing & Communications Inc and publisher of Folio.YVR Luxury Lifestyle Magazine, PORTFOLIOY.YVR Business & Entrepreneurs Magazine, and digital women's lifestyle magazine EcoLuxLifestyle.co. She is a prolific content creator, consultant, and marketing and media strategist within the ecoluxury lifestyle niche. Post-pandemic, she has worked with many small to mid-sized plant-based/vegan brands to build their digital foundations and strategize content creation and business development. Helen is the west coast correspondent to Canada’s top-read industry magazine Retail-Insider, holds a vast freelance portfolio, and consults with many of the world’s luxury heritage brands. Always seeking new opportunities and challenges, you can email her at [email protected].
- FoF ☆ Culinary, Wine, SpiritsFebruary 22, 2024Introducing… ‘Vancouver Cocktails’ & Its Award-winning Author Janet Gyenes
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsFebruary 20, 2024Cheers! Salud! Yamas! Vancouver Cocktail Week Returns March 3-10
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsFebruary 20, 2024Inaugural Fête Chinoise Signature Event Illuminated the Shangri-La
- FoF ☆ VIP EventsFebruary 13, 2024Whisky Global 2024 Welcomed Enthusiasts & Experts to the Paradox Hotel